Monday, March 16, 2009

Comments of Caution on a Market Turn Around

The market had a pull-back today, but the rally might still have legs. Until I see a turn-around with the CBOE 10 day MA, I will have to assume it is still in rally mode. Today's pullback might just be a one day correction.

I got into my short at a good price and will add to my short position if the market continues down, but will watch things cautiously. If the market rallys hard in the morning, I will exit my short with a small profit.

The daily stochastics suggest more upside is possible, but is approaching a top. The 30-minute stochastics say the market should drop tomorow with the 15-minutes stochastics at the bottom suggesting the market could rally in the morning; then go down in the afternoon (down based on the 30-minutes). Historically, Tuesday is the worst day of the week for the stock market.

If the CBOE 10-day moving average spikes up tomorrow at open, I will post a message here.

No comments:

Post a Comment